Monday 11 October 2010

9) Pitch - Initial Ideas for digipack



As 'Bella' is a new artist I have chosen to do a 4 panel digipak as it is more simpler and there is only so many 'lips' you can put on the cover of her CD. The digipak will contain a large image of the artist on the front cover. This is because she is knew so we would mainly want her face to be seen so that she is remembered and recognised by the audience. I will also use pink/red and itallic font throughout the digipak as it represents her femininity and the love which is talked about in the song. The use of lip prints will also be used as I feel they are very girly (like our artist) and relates to the words 'I just want your kiss boy' which is repeated in the chorus many times. 

This will relate to our audience as they will be mostly young girls and the digipak will be very pink and bright which would attract them to buy it. Also it has a link with the video as we will be using a 'kiss me boy' sign which has the same red lips which i shall be using on my digipak. 

Although I haven't shown it here; I will also include a barcode and the record label on the back cover of my digipak and the artists name and song of the front and side of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment