Sunday 9 January 2011

Analysis of Digipak



I like this digipak because there is a continuous theme that runs throughout the digipak, there is a dominate close up of the artist face on the front of the cd cover with her bright red lips and flaming red hot hair, also the title of her album on the bottom in white clear font which is easily recongnisable. This intensifys the impact of the image making it stand out and attract not only the people that are familiar with the artist but aslo people that are not, Simple images but very intense and powerful, this also draws in different audiences to look at the album.
I believe that my didgipak has similiar features, beacuse i have a recurring theme of sweets and close ups of my artist running througout my digipak, simple images that flow and the artisit is easily identified.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment